1. Junagadh Municipal Corporation is only providing a link to the Payment Gateway Service provider, which will enable users to pay online for Municipal charges.
2. If any Payment Gateway Service Provider or Bank imposes any taxes or charges anything over and above Municipal Service charges, the same shall be borne by the user, the Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall be indemnified from any such claims.
3. The users agrees to indemnify and hold Junagadh Municipal Corporation harmless against all claims, losses, damages and actions that the users may initiate in relation to the online payment gateway. Neither Junagadh Municipal Corporation nor any of its employees or offices shall be liable for any such loss or damage that may be suffered by the user as a result of such usage.
4. The information and data that you provide during this online transaction will be used only for the
Purpose of recording your payment and intimation. Junagadh Municipal Corporation will take all precautions to
ensure that the information is used for no other purpose and is not disclosed to any third parties.
5. Your payment will take a minimum of one working day to reach the Junagadh Municipal Corporation account. You should take this into account when making your payment.
6. All payments will be processed on the information that you provide. Junagadh Municipal Corporation will not accept liability if you make a mistake while completing a form or for any other reason outside of Junagadh Municipal Corporation’s control. You will be given an opportunity to review the data that you have entered before submitting it for processing.
7. Once the payment has been confirmed online, you will be given a reference number. Please note the reference number and quote in any queries about the payment.
8. Success of online payments is subject to the risks involved in internet based transactions. Thus,
even if the payment is processed successfully by the payment gateway provider, such information
may not reach Junagadh Municipal Corporation. In such cases, Junagadh Municipal Corporation will treat that payment
transaction as a failure and no further processing will be done at Junagadh Municipal Corporation side. Such
payments will be initiated for refund/settlement subsequent to the reconciliation process. Users
therefore should make their payment well before the due date. It will be entirely the responsibility of the user, if the user has to make late fee payment due to the failure of payment transaction done on the due date.
9. In case of refund, the time taken for credit depends on bank and varies from bank to bank and
Junagadh Municipal Corporation has no control over it. Hence, one may contact the respective bank for such
10. Cyber Crime: The Internet per se is susceptible to various cyber crimes like phishing, vishing
(Voice phishing), SMSing (phishing through SMS), compromise of User’s system security etc., that
could affect online payment transactions. Whilst Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall endeavor to protect the
interest of the users, there cannot be any guarantee from such cyber crimes and other actions that
could affect online payment transaction with Junagadh Municipal Corporation including but not limited to delay
or failure in processing the transactions. The user shall separately evaluate all such risks and
Junagadh Municipal Corporation Bank shall not be held responsible for the losses arising out of such cyber
crimes. The user understand that doing a online payment transaction at a Cybercafe/shared
computer terminal is risky and shall avoid using the services of a Cybercafe/shared computer
terminal to do such transactions.
13. LIABILITY OF THE USER
The User shall be liable for
- Non-compliance of Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions) mentioned herein.
- If he/she has breached the Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions) or contributed or caused
the loss by negligent actions such as providing incorrect tenement number or contact details.
14. LIABILITIES OF Junagadh Municipal Corporation
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall not be liable for any unauthorized transactions through the
use of online payment services which can be attributed to the fraudulent or negligent conduct of
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall not be liable to the user(s) for any damages whatsoever
whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and irrespective of whether
any claim is based on any loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by
the user(s) or any other person, if online payment service is not available in the desired manner
for reasons including but not limited to natural calamity, fire and other natural disasters, legal
restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or Internet or network failure, software or
hardware error or any other reasons beyond the control of Junagadh Municipal Corporation.
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall endeavor to take all possible steps to maintain secrecy
and confidentiality of its user(s) information but shall not be liable to the user(s) for any damages
whatsoever caused on account of breach of secrecy/confidentiality due to reasons beyond the
control of Junagadh Municipal Corporation.
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation, for valid reasons, may refuse to execute any instructions
placed by the User.
- Junagadh Municipal Corporation will in no way be held responsible or liable for delay, failure
and/or untimely delivery of payment confirmation due to but not limited to network congestions,
network failure, systems failure or any others reasons beyond the reasonable control of
Junagadh Municipal Corporation or its service provider(s).
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, where Junagadh Municipal Corporation has reason
to believe that any transaction, have been fraudulently made (hereinafter referred to as a
“suspect transaction”), Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall be entitled to reject such
15. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising
directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the
Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from
time to time
Junagadh Municipal Corporation has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Terms
of Service (Terms & Conditions) at any time, without prior notice.
18. FORCE MAJEURE
Junagadh Municipal Corporation shall not be liable for delay in performing or failure to perform any of its
obligations under these Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions) which is caused by circumstances
beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the failure, malfunction or unavailability of
telecommunications, data communications and computer systems and services, natural calamities,
war, civil unrest, government action, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving Junagadh Municipal Corporation’s employees or those of a third party). Any delay or failure of this kind will not be deemed to be a breach of the Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions) and the time for performance of the
19. All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Junagadh and shall be governed by the Laws in