DINDAYAL ANTYODAY YOJANA-NATIONAL URBAN LIVELIHOOD MISSION
Major Component of NULM
- Social Mobilization And Institution Development (SMID)
- Employment Through Skills Training And Placement (ESTP)
- Self-Employment Programme (SEP)
- Support to Urban Street Vendors (SUSV)
- Shelter for Urban Homeless (SUH)
- Capacity Building And Training (CBT)
MISSION OF NULM
To access gainfull self employment and skilled wage employment opportunities, resulting in an appreciable improvement in their livelihoods on a sustainable manner and also providing sherltter equipped with essential services to the urben poor for the reducing the povery.
Social Mobilization And Institution Development (SMID)
- Self Help Group
- Area Level Federation
- City Level Federation
- City livelihood center
- SHG Bank linkages
Employment through skill training and placement
This component of NULM will focus on providing assistance for development / upgrading of the skilles of the urban poor to enhance their capacity for self employment and salaried employment.
Rules of ESTP
- Age between 18 to 35 year of the girls or boys.
- beauty parlour
- garment making
- Account telly and using telly
- I.T. And retail
- Computer assistant hardwear assistant
- B.P.O non voice (telecalling)
- SELS PARSAN
- Providing the placement after completing the cours
SELF EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMME
- Focus on financial assistance to individuals/groups of urban poor for setting up gainful self employment ventures/micro enterprises,suited to their skills,training,aptitude and local condition.
- The under-employed and unemployed urban poor will be encouraged to setup small enterprises,servicing and petty business.
- AGE-18 to 45
- Project cost-2.00 lake for individual
- Project cost-10.00 lake for group
- Providing intrestsubsidy over and above 7% rate of interest.